• this product is from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources
• The wiping efficiency is inversely proportional to the amount of water it contains when used.A preliminary wring improves the wiping capacity
• High wiping efficiency : fine porosity
• 13 times its dry weight
• Tensile strength >1 daN/cm²
• Colour coded to indicate recommended area of use. Available in various sizes.
• Easy to handle
TRANSPORTATION & LEASURE
OFFICES & INSTITUTIONS
FOR BEST RESULTS AND MAINTENANCE
Instructions for use
Use liquidproof gloves while working in contact with water and chemicals
Rinse before using for the first time
Rinse and wring after use
Machine washable up to 90°C
Resistant to bleach at a concentration of 1g/l and a temperature of 20°C.
REGULATION / STANDARDS
This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH)
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
MAPA SAS capital de 35.000.010 €
420, rue d’Estienne d’Orves
92705 Colombes Cedex France
RCS Nanterre 314 307 720