• this product is from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources
• The wiping efficiency is inversely proportional to the amount of water it contains when used.A preliminary wring improves the wiping capacity
• High wiping efficiency : fine porosity
• 13 times its dry weight
• Tensile strength >1 daN/cm²
• Colour coded to indicate recommended area of use. Available in various sizes.
• Easy to handle
OFFICES & INSTITUTIONS
TRANSPORTATION & LEASURE
FOR BEST RESULTS AND MAINTENANCE
Instructions for use
Use liquidproof gloves while working in contact with water and chemicals
Rinse before using for the first time
Rinse and wring after use
Washable up to 90°C
Resistant to bleach at a concentration of 1g/l and a temperature of 20°C.
REGULATION / STANDARDS
This product contains more than 0.1 % of di-isononyl phthalate (CAS = 28553-12-0) and di-isodecyl phthalate(CAS = 26761-40-0) listed in the annexe XVII of the regulation n°1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH). These substances shall not be used, at concentrations higher than 0.1 % by mass of the plasticised material, in toys and childcare articles which can be placed in the mouth by children
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
MAPA SAS capital de 35.000.010 €
420, rue d’Estienne d’Orves
92705 Colombes Cedex France
RCS Nanterre 314 307 720